… and we’ve got you covered in this area! Since March 2021 NeuroSYS has been officially ISO-compliant.
Don’t let our joy mislead you, we didn’t win the certificate in the lottery but we’ve earned it with hard labor. And it was worth it since we truly believe that ISO certification makes a difference when cooperating with IT partners. The difference lies predominantly in the way projects are conducted and data is protected. Among others, you can expect a higher quality of service and efficiency of processes.
Most importantly, ISO certificates are not given once and for all. We (and every other company) have to renew it every 3 years and are obliged to undergo annual controls to ensure ongoing compliance with the standards. That is why many companies choose from the pool of ISO-certified suppliers only.
What are the benefits of partnering with an ISO-certified IT company?
ISO certificate is a seal of approval that a particular company complies with international standards determined by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). The process of certification is conducted by a third-party body that intrinsically has to be independent and impartial. The ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards cover the key aspects of the company’s operation. Becoming an ISO-certified software development company is a protracted and time-consuming proceeding. It can take from a couple of months to a few years.
Some of the benefits of cooperation with an ISO-certified software dev company include:
- high quality of development services – you can be sure that certified company meets the industry standards
- increase in the quality of services – ISO motivates not only to meet the determined standards but to improve the quality day by day
- higher security and data protection standards – the ISO standards define it in detail
- better documented, streamlined business processes – it applies to both development and project management processes
- more effective management of resources
- accuracy and efficiency
- standardization – ISO 9001 outlines the criteria for quality management
- maintaining the highest standards owing to obligatory recertification
- trustworthy product quality, on-time deliveries, competitive pricing
- transparency of processes (more on transparency you’ll find here)
Why is ISO certification vital to the safety of your project?
You might wonder why, when certificates and prizes are abundant, one should pay attention to yet another one. The answer is simple – ISO is independent and encompasses aspects of a company’s operation in detail. An autonomous auditor thoroughly examines business processes – so you can rest easy when it comes to choosing your business partner.
Minimize the risk
Leakage of classified information or documents, password cracking, data loss, or hacker attacks are commonplace in the IT industry. They can be prevented using best practices described by e.g. ISO standards. Cooperation with ISO-compliant suppliers simply helps you to minimize the risk.
Every year, a certified company is visited by an auditor who checks the compliance of practices with safety standards. They not only analyze the processes and documentation, but also conduct interviews with employees. It guarantees you that the potential contractor takes seriously the issues related to data security.
ISO policies and guidelines
Safety procedures define for example:
- access to premises
- access to computer hardware, wi-fi networks
- handling equipment and data carriers
- risk management, risk assessment
- making backups and backup systems
- producing documentation
- conducting resource inventories
- sensitive data protection
To put it in a nutshell, we’re pleased to announce we’ve been certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 27001. If you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy business partner that takes your security seriously – let’s talk!