We are a software house based in Wrocław and with a branch in Białystok. We carry out projects for clients from all over the world and develop several of our own products. Our company currently employs 110 talented IT enthusiasts who work in small, autonomous teams. We maintain a flat structure and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. In addition to programming, we are obsessed with new technologies, and our R&D department conducts research in the areas of augmented reality, artificial intelligence, and deep learning as well as their commercial application in the automation of business processes.
- an attractive, challenging job in a close-knit team of IT enthusiasts
- participation in innovative projects carried out for clients from all over the world
- any form of employment, flexible working hours, the possibility of remote work
- a real impact on the development of the company and the possibility of carrying out your own ideas
- private medical care, and a Multisport card
- additional development opportunities as part of Project Management initiatives (including knowledge-sharing meetings)