We are looking for an experienced React.js Developer to join our team, who is involved, open to personal development and new challenges. You will have a chance to make decisions about solutions, system architecture and tools. We use only top-notch technologies and avoid legacy code. Our management methodologies are based on agile (Scrum) and GitFlow. We communicate with clients mainly in English.
Let’s work on the next big thing together! Find your dream position in our offices in Wrocław and Białystok:
- 3+ years’ commercial experience in programming, within 1+ year commercial experience in React
- familiarity with Redux and tools such as Babel, Webpack and Yarn
- experience with Rest API and GraphQL
- knowledge of Agile methodologies
- a good command of written and spoken English (B2+).
We are looking for an experienced Node.js Developer, who is involved, open to personal development and new challenges, to join us. As a member of our team, you will have a chance to make decisions about solutions, system architecture and tools in your project. We use only top-notch technologies and avoid legacy code. Our management methodologies are based on agile (Scrum) and GitFlow. We communicate with clients mainly in English.
- 3+ years’ experience in backend (.NET, PHP, Python and others)
- 1+ years’ commercial experience in Node.js
- good knowledge of TypeScript or Flow Type
- familiarity with Hapi or Express
- experience in creating Rest API servers
- good knowledge of document (MongoDB) and relational (MySQL) databases
- practical knowledge of Docker
- familiarity with Git and GitFlow
- a good command of written and spoken English (B2+)
- familiarity with NestJS framework
- experience in creating GraphQL servers
- familiarity with Yarn
- proven knowledge of React + Redux
- knowledge of issues related to architecture based on micro-services
- familiarity with automation (Continuous Integration)
- knowledge of Agile methodologies
We are looking for an engaged, open-minded, and goal-oriented person, who is familiar with the latest marketing trends and eager to implement the brand communication strategy in a creative way, especially in the B2B sector.
- implementing the company’s marketing strategy
- participation in building brand awareness and its business advantage on the international market
- preparing and editing content on the company’s website and social media
- implementing and optimizing e-marketing campaigns
- initiating offline and online activities for building a brand community
- creating marketing materials and supervising their production
- organizing and preparing the company’s participation in trade events
- supporting sales and employer branding activities
- monitoring the latest marketing trends
- cooperating with other departments in NeuroSYS and external service providers (e.g. affiliate networks, advertising agencies, printing houses)
- 2+ years of experience in online and offline marketing, within 1+ year of experience in b2b marketing on the international market
- great copywriting and editorial skills
- practical knowledge of graphic software (e.g. Indesign, Adobe Photoshop)
- practical knowledge of digital marketing tools (GA, GTM, Senuto, Semstorm, Heatmaps)
- experience in execution of brand communication strategy
- perfect command of Polish and good command of English language (both spoken and written)
- creativity, independence, responsibility, and pro-activity
- excellent communicational, interpersonal and organizational skills
- previous experience in IT company directed to international markets
- practical knowledge of SEO
- knowledge of Marketing Automation Platforms
- analytical skills (GA and Google Studio)
- handling campaigns based on PCC advertising platform
Each and everyone from NeuroSYS gets access to:
- CONSTANT DEVELOPMENTFeed your passion with driving innovative projects, cutting-edge tech & R&D initiatives. For more - there is a personal training budget and free access to online learning platform.
- WORKING ENVIRONMENTOf course attractive payment is our thing. You can also enjoy cosy offices in the city centre (Wroclaw / Bialystok) with powerful hardware and up-to-date devices.
- HEALTH & WELLNESSQuite obvious but still worth to mention - we offer private medical care, multisport card co-financing and paid internal recommendations to our employees.
- IT “THUG LIFE” PERKSOur kitchen is filled with free fruits, sweets and snacks EVERY day. For really hungry ones there is a toaster station with bread and cheese. Not to mention coffee and a wide variety of tea.
- WORK-LIFE BALANCEWe offer flexible working hours (to avoid the chaos just be in the office from 9:30 to 15:00, the rest is up to you), possibility to work remotely, flat structure & easy-to-approach management.
- NEUROSYS VIBESWe don’t only work but also have fun together. Join the playroom, foosball team and internal FIFA competitions, regular integration events, summer recreation. With no dress code or whatsoever ;)
Our current tech stack
- CORE PROGRAMMING
- AI & DEEP LEARNING
- AUGMENTED REALITY