The MicroTechniX equipment required bigger software capacity to allow more operations, and eventually, enable managing multiple machines and their interaction within complex large-scale laboratory processes. The software and architecture needed to be flexible and ready for changing requirements, as well as various platforms and operating systems of its users.
To meet the client’s needs we’ve developed a set of separate applications dedicated to concrete machines, as well as a single superior system (Icarus) that allows managing resources of the whole environment, defining permissions, connecting the devices, setting up projects, runsand planning them for every machine.
The software systems developed by our team became an essential part of the MicroTechniX service platform that is being used by the top ten big pharma companies.
- Superior system (Icarus) for integration and coordination of several machines. Icarus allows to control permissions and manage variety of resources. We also worked on implementation of the rights control and licensing mechanism for all elements of the ecosystem.
- Software for the microbiological image acquisition system (ACDE) and an algorithm based on DL to analyze microbiological images for the presence of microorganisms (ScanLabIIBP project).
- System for processing and analyzing microbiological images for the presence of bacteria and a description of their features (Teaching & Reading project).
- Software for the labeling system of test tubes (TubeLabeller). Tool to improve the worklist generation process for an advanced pipetting system (COPD Worklist Generator and Reporting).
NeuroSYS created an “ecosystem” for managing multiple machines and their interaction within complex large-scale laboratory processes. Such system required the creation of separate applications dedicated to concrete machines, as well as a single superior system that allows managing users of the whole environment, defining permissions, connecting the machines, setting up projects, tasks and planning them for every machine.
for microbiological laboratories
use our solutions
Due to the specific profile of the client’s activity, we focused on gathering customer requirements and division of tasks. Our specialists organically completed the client’s team and filled the crucial missing roles needed to handle the increased workload. Implemented Scrum processes and suggested technical solutions allowed to enhance machinery efficiency, reduce time to market and achieve smooth cooperation. Key stages of our work were testing, validation and gathering feedback that preceded project improvements.
“NeuroSYS can deliver what was agreed upon. Among the benefits of our cooperation with NeuroSYS I can name:
- Good communication: daily meetings and every two weeks the retrospective meetings.
- The developers have great skills and we can see that they do what they like to do the most.
- The proper assessment of the skills needs of the team to add value to the team. The project manager zooms in on those needs and delegates this entire process by placing and following up the right tasks with the right developers.”