Solid, easily scalable & flexible custom IoT platform
Onesti Gen 1 application – Safe4‘s white label product – couldn’t keep up with the growing business needs: it proved to be hard to scale and customize for different partners’ needs, as well as support the growing number of users. Besides, client needed independence from external IoT platform and hardware providers, so the new solution also was needed.
NeuroSYS has built the new generation Onesti app from scratch by using modern architecture (based on microservices) that allowed it to be easily scalable and flexible, as well as powerful enough to handle a large number of users and functionalities.
Our engineers replaced the external IoT platform with in-house one, which together with the new main hardware component (a gateway) helped client to become more autonomous: now it’s possible to modify the software installed on the gateway, so that it can be adjusted to the client’s needs anytime.
In a nutshell
- Manageable, scalable and customizable managed IoT platform based on microservices architecture
- Mobile application for end users
- Smart home and security devices integration (heat, smoke, flood, motion, window & door sensors, smart plug, siren, door lock and others)
- Alarm Receiving Center integration and other integrations for partners
- Partner Console for monitoring system status and providing support to end users
- Comprehensive AWS infrastructure management and multilevel support
About the project - what is Onesti?
Onesti offers a solution that allows to monitor and control smart home and home security devices and sensors from anywhere. The system consists of the IoT gateway and devices, the IoT platform, a mobile app for the end users, Partner Console – web application allowing partners and administrators to manage their customers and provide support. Its parent company – Safe4 Security Group – is an international technology corporation with strong expertise in security and alarm handling services.