The existing platform (built several years before NeuroSYS got involved) required UI and design refreshment. The platform was initially built on ASP.NET WebForms, so implementation of the new functionalities (users communication, schedules, events and articles for health clubs, etc.) would be time-consuming and inconvenient. Moreover, the required UI refreshment couldn’t be implemented on the old platform.
Our team replaced previous solution with a new web platform for supporting the operation of health clubs, personal trainers, and their clients, as well as iOS and Android mobile apps for the same purpose. New apps are easily configurable, flexible and meet all the client’s needs.
- Modules with various functionalities designed for different groups of users: individuals, fitness clubs, and personal trainers
- "@ the club" module includes a health club's announcements, timetable, reservation system for attending sports classes, events and articles
- Module for personal trainers allows managing clients, assigning meal plans and workouts, communication with clients
- Module for individual users includes food diary, exercise diary, nutrition tables for products, meal plans, workouts goal tracker (body measures tracker, sports activity tracker, etc.), calculators (health, fitness), reports of activities
- Real-time chat for communication between users, e.g. a trainer and his client
- Customizable app for various clients and their networks (brand personalization: uploading logo, adding contact details, managing timetable and registration system, color theme selection)
PureLifeStyle offers online and mobile exercise, food and goal setting service for health clubs, personal trainers and individual users. Its ultimate health and fitness apps are designed to enable people to make smart choices, with guidance and support from their fitness professional.