The idea behind car assistant automation
Customer service in the automotive industry faces a few main challenges – that can be easily answered with technology. Different customers ask the same questions, they show less and less patience – want their answers immediately and get irritated quickly, and since there are a lot of questions, answering them manually is expensive and slow.
A response to all these challenges is automated, AI-powered virtual assistants. They can work 24/7, are scalable (can hold hundreds of conversations at the same time), and rarely make mistakes. This way, there are more human resources left to serve specific, untypical problems of car owners that might be hard for artificial intelligence to deal with.
Thus, for our client, we’ve built a bot that is used by car dealership websites. It assists their end customers in car purchase and service, and answers their questions. As a result, the car owners and buyers can be served accurately and faster, and car dealers can relieve their employees from mundane, repetitive tasks.
Our bot in a nutshell
- An AI-powered car assistant for dealership websites.
- The widget can be easily integrated with any existing website, including adjusting colors and fonts to the existing design.
- It is possible to order a dedicated assistant, in accordance with the corporate culture.
- The chatbot can be integrated with the most well-known car databases and external platforms for arranging service visits.
- A dealership console for administrators allows them to review chats and manage leads.
More about the project
Behind what may seem to be just a chatbot, there actually is a whole system powered with artificial intelligence, multiple integrations with external providers, and a panel devoted to administrators. Together with multiple language versions, it all makes the project complex and challenging.